Makes 3 servings
This is a featured recipe taken from the Biggest Loser Premier Membership meal plan.
Another amazingly healthy fish, a 3-ounce piece of tuna contains 1.3 grams of omega-3 and a respectable amount of vitamin D to boot.
- 1 can (5.8 oz) light tuna, drained
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 Combine all ingredients and mix well. Shape the mixture into three small patty cakes and pan fry (use canola oil cooking spray) over medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side.