Calories 70 Fat 3g
Protein 8g Cholesterol 15mg
Carbohydrates 3g Sodium 190mg
Fiber 1g Saturated Fat 1g
- 1 (8-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Uncured Turkey Bacon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup finely chopped red pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped asparagus
- 2 cups egg substitute or 8 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Swiss cheese
- ? cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Mist 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package. Cut into
- 2½-inch pieces and set aside.
- 3In large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, red and green pepper, mushrooms and asparagus. Cook 5 minutes,
- 4stirring occasionally, until vegetables are cooked.
- 5In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and parsley until well mixed. Stir in bacon, cheese, mushroom mixture and green onions.
- 6Spoon mixture into muffin cups, filling approximately ¾ full. Bake 20 minutes or until set.